Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Dreaded Ladder Scarf!

Okay, so I thought I would start with the easiest one first... NOT! It is not only not easy - but I've actually been frustrated to the point of wanting to burn this "yarn!"

For those of you just joining the fun... This is 'Ladder Yarn'. And it is a pain in the bumble to work with! The hook keeps getting caught on the string parts and you can't even tell the V in the stitch.

Okay, so I'm complaining a lot, right? lol I decided to make this for my niece for her B-Day in June. Heck, it might take that long to finish it.

My biggest worry, however, is that it doesn't seem to have any form. You can't see the stitches, like I said, so it looks like a flat jumble of knots in string. At this point, I'm really wondering how she will feel about getting something so... errr... messy, from me.

Anyway, I'll post more pictures once I get a few more rows in - I'll probably just update this entry.

And I thought this would be the "easy" one roflmao Shows what I know, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment